Business Hours: Open Everyday 10AM - 5PM | FYI, We are adding more products from time to time. If you are looking for products that are not on the list from our website, do let us know!
AUTUMNZ FOOD JAR (450ML)
||Out Of Stock
- Double wall vacuum insulated food jar provides maximum retention of heat or cold for your food
- Air-tight seal
- Wide opening of the food jar makes it convenient to fill up, eat out of, and clean.
- Compact size for a healthy meal with 450ml capacity
- Ideal for on-the-go meals and perfect for travel!
- BPA free
FOR BEST RESULTS:
- Preheat or precool the food jar by filling it with boiling or ice water.
- Let stand for 3-5 minutes.
- Empty the food jar and immediately fill it with your food.
- After filing, quickly cover the food jar with the lid to increase the thermal efficiency.
CARE & USE OF NEW FOOD JAR:
- Before use, wash all parts in warm soapy water.
- To clean your food jar, wash with warm water and mild detergent. Let stand for 5 minutes.
- Pour out and rinse with warm water. Wash with a mild detergent with a soft cloth or sponge and rub dry.
- If the interior becomes stained, use a mixture of baking soda and warm water.
- Let stand open for one hour before rinsing thoroughly.
- Do not use bleach or cleansers containing chlorine to clean.
- Do not place in dishwasher.
- Don't put your food jar in the microwave.
- Don't overfill your food jar with hot food. It could spill and scald you. Leave about 1 cm room on top when filling the flask.
- When filled with hot foods, keep out of reach of children.
- To prevent spills, make sure your lid is screwed on completely before use.
- Do not fill the food jar with the dry ice and fermenting foods - the high air pressure from the content may cause the stopper to become difficult to open or may cause the stopper to burst forcefully.
- Do not keep food or soups containing salt^^ ingredients for more than 8 hours. Clean food jar completely after each use
^^ salt may cause rust resulting in loss of thermal insulation even though it is made from high quality stainless steel
- Always keep the food jar in an upright position.