|Availability||Out Of Stock|
Support healthy breast milk production and promote healthy lactation. Tasty iced or hot, with fenugreek, fennel, milk thistle, and other galactagogues (not space travel, which would be cool, but hey … breastfeeding’s pretty cool too) — plus the power of nettle and raspberry leaf. Yes, please!
Organic Milkmaid Tea is NOT FOR USE DURING PREGNANCY. Many galactagogue herbs are not recommended for use during pregnancy in greater than culinary amounts.*
- Fragrant Fennel Herbal Tea to Help Support Breast Milk Production*
- USDA Certified 100% Organic by Oregon Tilth
- Non-GMO Project Verified
- Certified Kosher by EarthKosher
- Each teabag comes wrapped in individual packaging — so you can take a single bag on the go. And if they've spent a few weeks living at the bottom of your diaper bag...well, they'll still be good.
- Having a day? We get it. That's why each tea bag has its own little love note from us to you.
- How many cups can I drink a day? 1-3 cups per day. Always check with your herb-knowledgeable healthcare provider to find out what’s best for you.
Organic Fenugreek (Trigonella Foenum-graecum) Seed, Organic Fennel (Foeniculum Vulgare) Seed, Organic Red Raspberry (Rubus Idaeus) Leaf, Organic Stinging Nettle (Urtica Dioica) Leaf, Organic Milk Thistle (Silybum Marianum) Seed, Organic Orange (Citrus Sinensis) Peel, Organic Anise (Pimpinella Anisum) Seed, Organic Caraway (Carum Carvi) Seed, Organic Alfalfa (Medicago Sativa) Leaf