- Cleans and freshens naturally
- Can be diluted to water for household and general
- For household and personal use
- The long-lasting, clean and crisp fragrance of eucalyptus
- Excellent multipurpose cleaner
- Great in the laundry to remove stubborn stains
- Natural Insects Repellent [flies, cockroach,ant]
- Australian formulation
100% pure Eucapro Eucalyptus Oil in a water-soluble base making it ideal for both household and personal use. It has a distinctive clean fresh fragrance and is easy to use with all the benefits of natural eucalyptus oil.
It is produced without pesticides or fertilizers.No artificial additives, aromas, or flavorings are added.
Natural Insect Repellent :
Step 1. Put about 1 capful of EucaPro eucalyptus water solution into a clean spray bottle and screw on the cap and shake to mix or into a pail and mix it with warm water.
Step 2. Mop or Spritz the natural ant repellent on items affected by the ant problem, such as on kitchen houseplants, kitchen, dustbin, around doorways, and in showers. This eucalyptus water solution ant repellent can also be easily used in outdoor areas, such as on the patio or in the garden.
Step 3. Repeat the EucaPro eucalyptus water solution treatments about once a week, or until you no longer see evidence of an ant infestation.
Removes Labels, Chewing Gum:
Ideal for removing stickers and labels from most articles. On plastic, test unseen area first. Excellent for removing adhesives and chewing gum. Simply dampen with a cloth moistened with Solution.
Other uses: Removing stains and marks on walls, Chewing Gum, and ideal for removing stickers and labels from most articles. Simply dampen moistened cloth moistened with an undiluted solution and apply it to the area.
Caution – please carry out a pre-test exercise on a small area before use.
Caution: Flammable solution. For external use only. Avoid contact with eyes and sensitive skin. Keep out of reach of children. Store in a cool place.
Use as directed on the label. Contains ethanol. Moderately toxic when ingested. If poisoning occurs get to a doctor or hospital quickly. If swallowed do NOT induce vomiting. Give a glass of water. Discontinue use if sensitivity occurs.